CR Metals is a family owned and operated metal recycling company which opened its doors in 2004. It operates in the management of metallic waste, serving the national and international markets. Focused on the development of quality management.
“Satisfy the stakeholders, seeking the effectiveness of the processes.”
“Generate value with sustainable solution”
To be a reference in the management of metallic waste, seeking the continuous improvement of our values.
Want to Buy?
– We serve the National and International market, Steelmakers, Foundries, Metallurgical;
– We take care of the entire process including export logistics, storage, loading;
– We value the quality of products and seriousness in the negotiations;
– Specialized fleet and equipment for delivery and movement of materials;
– We meet all necessary requirements of the competent laws and regulations;
– Products according to customer’s needs.
Want to sell?
– We buy several scraps from different suppliers, contact us for a quote;
– We guarantee fast service and commitment in the product collection;
– We provide trucks and specialized equipment for collecting and removing products;
– Scale certified by INMETRO;
– Buckets from 5m³ to 30m³ to meet any demand;
– We provide Certificates of Final Destination, Licenses and MTR;
– We guarantee competitive price;
– Cash payments for your scrap.
– Plasma and Oxyfuel CNC cuttings;
– Crane Services;
– Transport and rental of skip bins for industrial waste;
– Transport of Class I Waste;
– Removal of heavy structural sheds and site clean ups;
– Crushing and Dismantling Services.
CR Metals has modern machinery and equipment to better serve your needs.
“FOR US, YOUR SCRAP IS A NEW BEGINNING.”
ENVIRONMENT / OPERATING LICENSES
We work in accordance with current norms and laws. FUNDEMA environmental license, FATMA environmental license, IBAMA regularity certificate, FATMA waste transportation manifest and final destination certificate (CDF).